Friday, July 4, 2014

Moving On- As An Artist

I have always wanted to paint more. Not the walls of my house, but on canvas or with watercolors. It has never been a strength, but it is a passion. How many times do we lump strengths and passions together? How can we support our kids' passions when they aren't strengths. My two paintings attached have been with me for a long time hidden in the basement with a hint of embarrassment. Let's make sure our kids don't bury their hard work. Our entire life should be in beta with our heads held high.

3 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way. Thank you for a lovely morning post.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article is giving really productive information to everyone. Well done.


    OET Coaching for Dentist like Speech therapists, Physiotherapists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog you got here, I enjoyed reading some of your posts regarding Best online Education.

    OET Coaching for Nurses in Adelaide | Best PTE Coaching in Adelaide

    ReplyDelete