Monday, April 25, 2011

Changing the Laundry

I'm officially over-posting today, but I think that Will Richardson does an excellent job framing why education has to change in a way that prepares kids for life and not tests. I also heard Will say that he hasn't heard anything new, innovative or different from educational thinkers in a while. He claims that Twitter is sort of a washing machine with a load of good, but tired stuff just swirling the same ideas around and around. I want to challenge anyone that reads this to find, propose, discuss, risk changing the load of laundry. We need some new ideas, and my guess is that they will come from an experience outside of education (vacation, conversation, observation) that brings new clarity to something in the current system.

No comments:

Post a Comment