Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Road to the Finish

Twenty runs to go until the New York City Marathon. I was excited about the race, then I watched this video, and I'm over the moon pumped about the opportunity to experience New York through its marathon. There is a unique connection to the towns in which you run, suffer, and smile. From Tulsa to Little Rock to Chicago to New York, each of these cities have memories that can only come from being a marathon competitor in those cities. This training cycle has been a little different for me. I've been running four days a week with increased miles, not because I'm hoping for a better time, but because I want the journey to the finish to be tough, fulfilling, and an adventure. I've had more memorable training runs than ever this cycle. Less than 40 days until the finish line.



The Road To The Finish from StoryView on Vimeo.

1 comment: