Sunday, September 11, 2011

Five for Friday-Links and Ideas

I have been a little slow getting all of the systems of the year up to speed, but I'm hoping to get five links on the blog each weekend.

A BLOG WORTH READING.. I really have enjoyed Josh's work. It was great to first learn from him, then talk to him, then meet him last summer, but now I'm finally sharing him. The professional relationship paradigm is so different these days. I'm not sure that I'm lock step in his camp on homework, but he has some great thoughts, and this is a great blog to follow.

 100 Teacher Video Sites: Love that they are by subject Need Education Apps....here's a great list.

Here are a couple of great sponge sites for vocabulary. HERE and HERE

This is a must read to keep our arms around the varied opinions on technology in the classroom. Can we answer WHY technology integration is a big part of education?

No comments:

Post a Comment